Seamless care collaboration for everyone
Medssenger combines messaging and workflow to connect patients and their entire care team. Our patent-pending technology bridges across organizations and even transitions of care.
Care today is fragmented. Care team members have no visibility into what others are doing. The burden of coordination is on the patient who is struggling to understand the issues. Providers can’t effectively manage their patient population despite increased pressure to do so.
Systems are siloed. Patients have a different portal, if at all, for each provider. Messaging systems aren’t HIPAA-compliant. Workflow doesn’t reach across organizational boundaries.
Only Medssenger integrates the messaging and workflow into one simple, secure app that everyone can access anytime, anywhere.
Medssenger is improving workflow for clients today. A recent article from Addiction Pro highlights how Medssenger is helping care teams better serve their patients. You can read the article here.
transitions of care
- Emergency services and admission
- Discharge and transition of care
- Skilled nursing facility and Home care
- Outpatient follow-up
- Routine care
- Appointment scheduling and reminders
- Medical records updating
- Prescription refills
- Patient monitoring and engagement
- Strengthens the patient-provider relationship
- Raises patient satisfaction and retention
- Integrates care plans to improve outcomes
- Simplifies record tracking
- Saves time for patients and providers
- Reduces errors and readmissions
- Helps avoid no-shows
- Reduces issues arising from fragmented care